Authentic. Inspiration. Success.
Gun-shy to outsourcing marketing services due to a poor experience that left it with money spent and no ROI, here’s how one Austin-based recruiting firm trusted BuzzPR to help it become the top recruiting source in the Texas region.
Austin, Texas-based The HT Group, formerly HT Staffing, is a full-service Texas recruiting firm that provides businesses with timely top talent and custom-tailored staffing strategies through four specialized divisions — Staffing, Professional, Technical and Search. Top-ranked by the Austin Business Journal since 2004 as the premiere Texas staffing agency, The HT Group has a trusted track record as a staffing partner that delivers on its promises.
After more than 15 successful years in business, and with limited to no marketing in place, The HT Group recognized it was time to move the needle and get to the next level to raise awareness of the brand, build its credibility and establish market presence beyond existing audiences in the Texas region.
Plan of Action
BuzzPR set out to accelerate The HT Group’s growth through integrated marketing with partners A La Mode Creative for email marketing, SailAMP! for web redesign/development and SEO, content writing with WordCove and social media with McGirr Enterprises. In six years of working together, the team:
- Redesigned The HT Group’s website, incorporating targeted landing pages and other SEO elements
- Developed targeted eNewsletter programs, first targeting employers and HR/hiring managers, followed by a second program for job candidates.
- Developed targeted audience content creation (blogs, news and articles) for clients and candidates incorporating SEO keywords and establishing subject matter expert relationships within the human resources and employment industries.
- Incorporated collateral development into its thought-leadership, including industry guides, brochures and case studies.
- Established strategic web marketing including pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, an online reviews campaign, call tracking/conversion through AdWords and directory listing efforts for enhanced local web search visibility.
- Developed a social media strategy and managed day-to-day execution of across social channels.
- Established systems for client feedback and for improved sales tracking.
Through its integrated marketing efforts stated above, the team was integral in rebranding HT Staffing to The HT Group locally and regionally within a three-month period, increased marketing revenue by 188% in 2015, and achieved a 400% return on marketing investment in 2016, helping the company to double its revenue within one year.
These remarkable results can be tracked back to consistent, strategic digital marketing efforts. The newsletter distribution increased to more than 20,000+ recipients with above average click-through rates. Total traffic to the website increased year-over-year by 25%—reaching more than 90,000 yearly visits—with a year-over-year increase of 44% in organic traffic.
Social media activity ballooned with a 50% year-over-year increase in total Facebook Likes and 25% increase in organic Facebook traffic. The HT Group’s Twitter account has seen a 100% year-over-year increase in total followers while its LinkedIn page increased followers by 25%.