PR and Marketing Strategy Assessments
Startups and small businesses often wear multiple hats to keep the business generating revenue. Lack of budget, knowledge and time tend to be top barriers to implementing an effective, measurable strategy that works best for your business and your customers. It’s not uncommon for most to be unsure, or to have minimal understanding, of how to develop a structured marketing communications strategy that gets results.
Our auditing and assessment process deep-dives into your current communications and marketing state, analyzes the data, provides straight-forward conversations on the findings to deliver a clear path of actionable recommendations to enhance your existing plan, or guide you to develop a new plan that will help take your execution efforts to the next level. For starters do you know:
- What your definitive goals and objectives are, and are they measurable and attainable?
- What your key messages are?
- Who are your buyer personas?
- How and where are you reaching your audiences to educate them on how you can help with your product or service?
- What online/offline platforms your buyers leverage?
- What content resonates with your buyer?
- If you have a solid go-to-market message that delivers value?
- What are your market differentiators?
- How do you stack up against competitors?
Through our detailed consulting and assessment services, we will work closely with you to provide candid advice and direction to not only uncover missed and hidden opportunities, but also guide you on how to leverage those opportunities. With a personalized audit process of identifying what’s working or not working, we will recommend realistic and attainable solutions to help customers find you, at a budget that is affordable, to:
- Ensure your messages are on target and reach the right audiences.
- Build your brand identity.
- Establish market credibility.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in your marketplace.
- Influence brand ambassadors.
Depending on your current needs, we offer affordable consulting packages to help assess, develop and/or refine your go-to-market PR and marketing strategies.
Read how we helped restructure the marketing strategy for Courtney’s Catering to define its brand apart from its supportive parenting company.