Strategy Auditing & Assessment
Startups and small businesses often wear multiple hats to keep the business growing. Lack of budget, knowledge and time tend to be top barriers to implementing an effective, measurable strategy that works best for your business and your customers. It’s not uncommon for most to be unsure, or to have minimal understanding, of how to develop a structured PR/communications strategy that gets results.
Our auditing and assessment process deep-dives into your business and marketing state, analyzes the data, provides straight-forward conversations on the findings, and delivers a clear path of actionable recommendations to enhance your existing plan, or help you develop a new plan, that will help take your execution efforts to the next level. For starters:
- What are your key messages?
- Are your audiences aware of how you can help them with your product or service?
- Do you know where audiences are? What online/offline platforms they leverage?
- How are you communicating to your audiences?
- What are your market differentiators?
- How do you stack up against competitors?
Through our detailed consulting and strategy services, we will work closely with you to provide candid advice and direction to not only uncover missed and hidden opportunities, but also guide you on how to leverage those opportunities. With a personalized audit process of identifying what’s working or not working, we will recommend realistic and attainable solutions to help your business grow, at a budget that is affordable, to:
- Ensure your messages are on target and reach the right audiences.
- Build your brand identity.
- Establish market credibility.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in your marketplace.
- Influence brand ambassadors.
Depending on your current needs, we offer affordable consulting packages to help assess, develop and/or refine your go-to-market PR/communications strategies. Read how we helped restructure the marketing strategy for Courtney’s Catering and define its brand apart from its supportive parenting company.